UNESCO World Heritage Site - Museumsgeflüster
Kassel is a city which is famous for its variety of art and culture. As the largest mountain park in Europe, the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe is the main sight of the city. Here, two eras of European garden design are brought together harmoniously to form one entity - the Baroque complex with the octagon towering over the waterfalls and a spacious park facility in the style of an English landscaped garden. Towering above it all is the 8.25 metre high, copper sheet replica of the ancient statue of Hercules Farnese, the first colossal figure of the modern era north of the Alps. Why not pack your bags right away and hit the road!
- 2 x nights in classic double room (single room) with free late check-out on Sunday until 2 p.m.
- 1 bottle of mineral water per room on arrival
- 2 x extensive vital breakfast buffet
- Visit to Museum & Schloss Wilhelmshöhe, Hercules Monument with octagon; free participation in sightseeing tours/guided tours by selected organisers; free entry into the Marmorbad, Museum of Natural History in Ottoneum, Grimmwelt and CARICATURA - Gallery of Comic Art; free entry into approx. 90 other attractions in North Hesse
Please note the seasonal opening times as well as availabilities at all activities
- Free hotel parking space during your stay
- Free Wi-Fi internet
- Free daily entry to Vital Lounge wellness area
- Use of North Hessian transport network (NVV) including train, bus & tram
- 1 x day ticket for underground garage at Friedrichsplatz/Königs-Galerie in Kassel city centre
Bookable before arrival: 1.1. to 22.12 and 26.12 to 28.12.
Price per person in double room: €109.00*
Price per person in single room: €169.00*
* Different prices apply during DOCUMENTA from 10 June 2017 until 17 September. We will be more than glad to give your more information on this.
Upgrade options of package
Upgrade to comfort category per room/night € 10.00
Upgrade to business deluxe category per room/night € 20.00
Upgrade to junior suite category per room/night € 30.00
Additional night’s incl. breakfast
in single room classic category € 89.00 per night/room
in double room classic category € 109.00 per night/room
in single room comfort category € 99.00 per night/room
in double room comfort category € 119.00 per night/room
in business deluxe category € 120.00 per night/room
in junior suite category € 125.00 per night/room
Please do not hesitate to contact us at 0561 93690 or info@ with any queries you might have or for reservations. Arrangements are bookable only upon request, they are subject to availability, and they cannot be booked back to back. The maximum number of rooms bookable per reservation is three. Please contact the reception if you would like to make a booking for a group. hotel-schweizerhof-kassel.de