Visit Kassel, discover something new. The Family Adventure!
Get to know our North Hessian metropolis in a completely different way. Kassel's ultimate game: a box containing 15 tasks and a map of the city. Proceed with your family to the different stations, solve tricky riddles, and have a seat here and there. This game allows you to discover the city in a completely individual way—you are the one who determines the speed and the order to do everything. If you are able to solve all the riddles, a reward awaits you at the end.
- 2 nights in a Juniorsuite for up to 4 people. Late check-out on Sundays until 2 p.m. (on request and availability, we are happy to check other days of the week additionally)
- 1 x rich vital breakfast buffet
- 1 bottle of mineral water upon arrival
- W-LAN internet in the whole hotel
- Daily entry to the Vital Lounge wellness area
- Full-day visit to the wellness & spa oasis of the Schlosshotel (except Friday afternoon to Sunday morning and on public holidays).
- Hotel parking during the stay
- Use of the North Hessian Transport Association (Nordhessischen Verkehrsbundes NVV) by train, bus & tram
- 1 x day ticket for the Friedrichsplatz / Königs-Galerie underground car park downtown Kassel
Additionally in this arrangement
- Snack- evening buffet for 2 people in the restaurant and terrace on the day of arrival (Friday). If you don't arrive on Friday, you will receive a 15,00€ voucher (per person) for dinner at the Schlosshotel Bad Wilhelmshöhe Conference & Spa
- Extra bed (max.2)
Price for the whole family: 300,00 €
(The prices apply to the room type mentioned above. If this is fully booked, you will be offered alternative categories online with an upgrade price included. We would also be happy to advise you over the phone with all questions and requests.)
Please note that for Documenta 2022 (2022.06.18 - 2022.09.25) a surcharge of 50.00 € per room/night will be added to the package price and the additional night.
Gift of the house:
Entry and use of over 100 attractions as part of MeineCardPlus Nordhessen: entry to selected museums, Wilhelmshöhe Castle, Hercules Monument with Octagon, Grimmwelt, performances of the State Theater, city tours and guided tours and many other attractions, as well as a 4-hour use of ebikes or other leisure facilities such as swimming pools & thermal baths and much more.
Please note the corona-related and seasonal opening times and availabilities for all activities (in some cases, advance reservations are required). About the changes to the offer such as city tour or tour, water games (Wasserspiele), a visit to the Kurhessen Therme, etc. You can find out more about the current guidelines here: www.grimmheimat.de/meinecardplus.
bookable (on request and subject to availability):
- Dinner in the Schlosshotel: 25,00 € per person
- Upgrade Sunday brunch instead of breakfast: 15,00€ per person
Can be booked all year round, with the exception of the holidays from December 23rd to 25th and December 29th to 31st.
SPECIAL OFFER: 10 % discount on the mere package deal once you include accommodation on Sunday night. If the weekend is extended by a holiday or bridging day, the estate is valid instead of the last holiday (before a working day)
Upgrade possibilities of the arrangements
Upgrade comfort room per room / night € 5.00
Upgrade 1-room apartment10,00€ per room / night
Upgrade to Business Deluxe 15,00€ per room / night
Upgrade junior suite 20,00€ per room / night
Extra nights including breakfast & MeineCard + "
Single room Classic category € 125,00€ per room and night
Please do not hesitate to contact us at 0561 93690 or info@ with any queries you might have or for reservations. Arrangements are bookable only upon request, they are subject to availability, and they cannot be booked back to back. The maximum number of rooms bookable per reservation is three. Please contact the reception if you would like to make a booking for a group. hotel-schweizerhof-kassel.de