From November 25th, the following applies in Hessen and what is (in simple terms) allowed here?
In principle, the 2G rule applies to all interior rooms of the hotel.
Exceptions: Children under 6 years of age (no compulsory test), children and adolescents under 18 years of age (can present the school test booklet), people who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons (require a medical certificate) and business travelers. Business travelers, if they have not been vaccinated or recovered, can arrive with a current test from the test center (valid for 24 hours for rapid antigen tests, valid for 48 hours for PCR tests). However, you will need to submit a negative test every day.
In addition, distance and mask requirements apply in all indoor areas (OP or FFP2).
Guests who spend the night for private or tourist reasons must be vaccinated or have recovered and present their proof on arrival (2G). As a condition, we have to check this at check-in.
- Pure leisure travel is still allowed and our arrangements can be booked as usual.
Business travelers who have not been vaccinated or have recovered must provide evidence of a currently valid negative test upon arrival (rapid antigen test: valid for 24 hours / PCR test valid for 48 hours). In the case of several consecutive nights, a daily test must be taken and the negative test result presented.
- Guests from abroad please check here if there are individual additional requirements and other entry regulations based on the current figures in your country.
- Our breakfast for house guests will still be buffet style. Please remember your personal mouth and nose protection. You will receive further hygiene instructions from our service team. Our breakfast time is from 6.30-10.00 a.m. and we kindly ask you to indicate your desired breakfast time. Unfortunately, due to the general conditions, we are only allowed to offer you these time slots with limits on the number of people. If you are in a hurry in the morning, we recommend you to order a packed lunch in time.
- The hotel bar is open for our hotel guests from Monday - Sunday until 11 p.m. (Extension possible according to your needs).
- For corporate events such as conferences, please discuss the possibilities individually with your contact person in the house.
- Our Vital Lounge is open. The 2G rule also applies here. According to the valid rules of the state of Hessen, the area is again available to hotel guests under certain conditions. As we are only allowed to welcome a maximum number of guests per square meter, we allocate time slots for visits if there is sufficient demand/visitor numbers. We successfully implemented this last summer as well and this affects you very little and very rarely.
- Our staff* are vaccinated, recovered or daily tested. We always adhere to all applicable requirements
- From now on we raffle an arrangement voucher every month among all direct bookers! Benefit from the already numerous direct booking advantages and additionally use the chance to stay with us one more time for free and be pampered.
+++ Check our new arrangement specials here. +++
Up-to-date information is also available by phone at any time (05 61) 93 69-0.
We look forward to seeing you, please stay healthy and see you soon!
Your Schweizer Hof Team